Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Price: $1,899 Self-Paced Online
Prerequisites: Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) or equivalent industry experience.
The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) course takes the skills taught in our Certified Ethical Hacker course to the next level by offering cyber security professionals a pen test methodology deployed through its hand-on component; EC-Council’s online cyber range.
The ECSA penetration tester course was designed by professionals to teach ethical hackers how to apply their hacking skills (not limited to but including The Five Phases of Ethical Hacking) in a pen test scenario. The scenarios cover the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
Each candidate will be required to write and submit a penetration test report which they will develop throughout the course and which will be based on the labs in the course delivered via EC-Council’s iLabs cyber range platform. Only candidates who can successfully complete the challenges and pass the report writing portion of the course will be allowed to take the Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification exam.
This program is presented in cooperation with EC-Council, a global leader in InfoSec Cyber Security certification programs.
Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you.
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
1 year access to instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations and practice simulators
1 year access to the official e-courseware
6 month access to the online lab environment access (iLabs)
Certificate of completion
Certification exam voucher
Exam Name: ECSA v9
Number of Questions: 150
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
All EC-Council exams are available at the ECC Exam Center