Our bootcamps are focused on the needs of today's industrial environment. We’ve trained tens of thousands of students over the last 20 years, many of them practicing professional software engineers and system administrators so our programs are focused on developing the practical skills needed for job performance. Our on-demand streaming delivery includes the best attributes of instructor-led training – tightly edited presentations providing insights from experienced instructors, hard-copy student guides and lab guides and complex lab exercises. The comprehensive hands-on work is performed on a separate dedicated lab machine for each student, assuring fast interactive response.
Our unique approach includes a personal facilitator for lab work, to assure success and timely completion. The convenience of working at one’s own pace can be a double-edged sword; the biggest problem with self-paced learning is that students sometimes do not complete their training. Our facilitators make sure that every student can complete their training within a tight time frame, within a week to a month for a 35-hour course.
Financial aid is available as well as financing for as little as $200/month. Feel free to call us to discuss your individual situation.
For further information, see the FAQ. For details on a bootcamp program, click on the appropriate link below. Call us any time at 978.250.4983 to discuss your educational and financial options with a Curriculum Advisor.
- C/C++ Programmer
- Java Programmer
- Linux System Administrator
- Master Java Developer
- Master SQL Server Developer
- Microsoft .NET Developer: C#
- Microsoft .NET Developer: VB.NET
- Mobile Application Developer
- SQL Programmer
- SQL Server Administrator
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Developer
- UNIX Software Developer
- Web Developer
These programs are presented in cooperation with EC-Council, a global leader in InfoSec Cyber Security certification programs.
- Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv9)
- Certified Incident Handler (CIH)
- Certified Network Defender (CND)
- Certified Secure Programmer .NET (ECSP)
- Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Core Concepts – IT Security
- Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP)