Master SQL Server Developer Bootcamp
5-week track: $8,290
Veterans Discount: Veterans receive 50% off track prices.
The Master SQL Server Developer bootcamp includes coverage of relational database fundamentals, SQL programming, Reporting Services, Integration and Analysis Services as well as coverage of ASP.NET Web forms.
The price point for our bootcamps is significantly less than the cost of other programs that have little or no live presentation or hands-on component. Our self-directed scheduling allows you the flexibility you require to complete your training in the time frame you need.
We invite you to examine our detailed curriculum descriptions and compare them to other bootcamp sites. We have no sales representatives. Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you. We will assist you with remote attendance preparations, scheduling, explanation of program electives or any other requests for information you may have.
We offer three convenient delivery options:
- Attend training from the comfort of home via our remote attendance option. With remote attendance you receive the same live training delivery as students in the classroom and perform hands on exercises using the same equipment. We ship course materials including any necessary equipment to your home or office. Two-way video and audio communication allows interactive participation as though you are "sitting in the back row" as previous students have characterized our training. View student testimonials here.
- Utilize on demand streaming to conveniently complete course modules from any device (PC, phone or tablet). You’ll be assisted with hands-on lab work via a mutually agreed upon schedule. Your Curriculum Advisor is always available to help you create and follow your personal training plan.
- Attend training face-to-face in a classroom-based setting.
- Designing normalized table structures for relational databases
- Creating databases and tables
- Writing SQL queries
- Using triggers and stored procedures
- Creating, deploying and configuring SQL Server Reporting Services
- Rendering reports as Excel, Word or PDF files
- Adding charts and gauges to reports
- Using Report Builder to create reports
- Using SSIS to create import/export routines between SQL Servers and many other data sources
- Designing and building data warehouses
- Creating cubes using SSAS Implementing data mining algorithms against cubes to support predictive and trending analysis
- Installing and configuring SQL Server 2014
- Using the SQL Server client tools to manage and configure SQL Server
- Configuring security in SQL Server
- Backing up and restoring databases
- Managing multiple SQL Server instances using central management
Students wishing to opt out of first-level courses will be evaluated one-on-one by a technical instructor and must pass a place-out exam. Track price will be adjusted accordingly.
50% Lab Time
On average, certificate holders earn 20 percent more than high school-educated workers – about $240,000 over a high school diploma in lifetime earnings.
In computer/information services, men [with an IT certificate] who work in field earn $72,498 per year, which is more than 72 percent of men with an Associate’s degree and 54 percent of men with Bachelor’s degrees. Women with certificates in this field and in a related occupation earn $56,664, which is greater than 75 percent of females with an Associate’s degree and 64 percent of women with a Bachelor’s degree.
To read more, please click here.