Master SQL Server Developer Bootcamp
5-course track: $6,000
Veterans Discount: We offer a 20% discount to Veterans.
Location: Courses may be taken at home or the workplace, via a combination of on-demand video lectures and facilitated hands-on labs.
The Master SQL Server Developer bootcamp includes coverage of relational database fundamentals, SQL programming, Reporting Services, Integration and Analysis Services as well as coverage of ASP.NET Web forms.
Our unique approach combines on-demand training with personal facilitation and comprehensive hands-on exercises to assure successful training and competence in the IT workplace. Our support staff provides personal setup assistance, guidance and lab equipment setup for each student. An instructor is assigned to each student to assist in completing lab exercises and to help with any questions about the course content. Our classes are designed to be 50% lecture and 50% hands on exercises. Lab exercises are performed via direct high-speed access to a dedicated lab machine, providing responsive interaction and anywhere/anytime accessibility by the lab facilitator as well as the student.
This bootcamp provides a solid understanding of relational database design concepts, coding and utilizing SQL queries and database management tools. It includes comprehensive coverage of SQL syntax including complex queries, as well as creating and using stored procedures, functions, views and triggers. You will learn how to deploy and manage Reporting Services, create and customize reports including Table, Matrix, Parameterized and Linked reports. You’ll be introduced to the design and use of data warehouses and the use of SSIS to import/export data. A thorough introduction to SSAS includes creation of data cubes to support business analytics, and syntax for extracting information including the use of MDX to develop Multidimensional models. Administration topics include installing and configuring SQL Server, backing up and restoring databases, configuring security as well as monitoring and optimizing performance of a SQL Server. Students will also be introduced to creating dynamic Web sites with ASP.NET Web Forms and the .NET framework, including how to use ADO.NET to interact with databases by running SQL queries and executing stored procedures.
Take advantage of quality content and personal service to assure your success. Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you.
If you would like to enroll in this bootcamp, click here.
- Designing normalized table structures for relational databases
- Creating databases and tables
- Writing SQL queries
- Using triggers and stored procedures
- Creating, deploying and configuring SQL Server Reporting Services
- Rendering reports as Excel, Word or PDF files
- Adding charts and gauges to reports
- Using Report Builder to create reports
- Using SSIS to create import/export routines between SQL Servers and many other data sources
- Designing and building data warehouses
- Creating cubes using SSAS Implementing data mining algorithms against cubes to support predictive and trending analysis
- Installing and configuring SQL Server 2017
- Using the SQL Server client tools to manage and configure SQL Server
- Configuring security in SQL Server
- Backing up and restoring databases
- Managing multiple SQL Server instances using central management
|Microsoft Transact-SQL Programming||35 hours|
|SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services||21 hours|
|SQL Server 2017 Business Intelligence: Integration Services and Analysis Services||35 hours|
|Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Administration||35 hours|
|ASP.NET Web Forms Programming Using C#||35 hours|
Students wishing to opt out of first-level courses will be evaluated one-on-one by a technical instructor. Track price will be adjusted accordingly.
50% Lab Time
Call us today to set up a free demonstration of our on-demand platform. We know that you will see the benefits of our self-paced training platform.