SQL Developer Bootcamp for Charlotte, North Carolina
5-course track: $6,000 6-course track: $7,200
Veterans Discount: We offer a 20% discount to Veterans.
Location: Courses may be taken at home or from the workplace, via a combination of on-demand video lectures and facilitated hands-on labs.
About the Program:
The Master SQL Server Developer bootcamp includes coverage of relational database fundamentals, SQL programming, SQL Server Administration, Reporting Services, Integration Services and Analysis Services, and students will also learn about ASP.NET Web forms. Students may optionally choose coverage of Power BI as well. Our unique approach combines on-demand streaming with personal facilitation and comprehensive hands-on exercises to assure successful training and competence in the IT workplace Our classes are designed to be 50% lecture and 50% hands on exercises. A facilitator will be assigned to you to assist you in completing lab exercises and to help with any questions about the course content.
- Microsoft Transact-SQL Programming - 35 hours
- SQL Server 2019 Reporting Services - 21 hours
- SQL Server 2019 Business Intelligence: Integration Services and Analysis Services - 35 hours
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Administration - 35 hours
- ASP.NET Web Forms Programming Using C# - 35 hours
- Analyzing and Presenting Data with Power BI - 21 hours
Optional Extension of Optional Course (No Additional Cost):
- Analyzing Data Using DAX and M Power Query - 14 hours
For complete information regarding the Master SQL Server Developer Bootcamp, click here.
50% Lab Time
Call us today to set up a free demonstration of our on-demand platform. We know that you will see the benefits of our self-paced training platform.