Web Developer Bootcamp
4-course track: $4,800 5-course track: $6,000 6-course track: $7,200 7-course track: $8,400 8-course track: $9,600
Veterans Discount: We offer a 20% discount to Veterans.
Location: Courses may be taken at home or the workplace, via a combination of on-demand video lectures and facilitated hands-on labs.
Our unique approach combines on-demand training with personal facilitation and comprehensive hands-on exercises to assure successful training and competence in the IT workplace. Our support staff provides personal setup assistance, guidance and lab equipment setup for each student. An instructor is assigned to each student to assist in completing lab exercises and to help with any questions about the course content. Our classes are designed to be 50% lecture and 50% hands on exercises. Lab exercises are performed via direct high-speed access to a dedicated lab machine, providing responsive interaction and anywhere/anytime accessibility by the lab facilitator as well as the student.
Upon completion of the program, students will have developed a flexible and sophisticated skillset for developing modern websites that are also mobile-friendly, and will be able to leverage various popular web development frameworks such as Bootstrap and jQuery. The expertise and hands-on experience gained from this program will allow the student to pursue an entry level web developer position in the workforce after completion. The curriculum includes advanced techniques and topics to help students stand out in the workplace as a knowledgeable website developer.
Take advantage of quality content and personal service to assure your success. Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you.
If you would like to enroll in this bootcamp, click here.
Web Developer Bootcamp Highlights:
- Creating a valid HTML document
- Creating and using CSS to format the appearance of an HTML document
- Defining element, id, class and attribute selectors
- Creating different types of lists in an HTML page
- Displaying images on a Web page
- Using Ajax to make asynchronous calls to a Web server
- Using HTML5 semantic elements to define the structure of a page
- Creating effects with CSS3 such as drop shadows, text shadows and using custom fonts
- Building a Web page using the Bootstrap grid system
- Using Bootstrap to style links, buttons and form controls
- Adding components to a page such as dropdowns, thumbnails, alerts and glyphicons
- Using variables, data types, and control flow logic in PHP pages
- Maintaining state using cookies, session variables, hidden form fields and query strings
- Using an object-oriented API to access SQL to select and modify data from database tables
Required Web Developer Courses:
|Website Development with HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap||35 hours|
|jQuery Programming||21 hours|
|PHP Programming||28 hours|
Optional Web Developer Courses:
|Developing Web Applications Using Angular||35 hours|
|Node.js Application Development||28 hours|
|Developing Mobile Websites with Responsive Web Design and jQuery Mobile||35 hours|
|ASP.NET Web Forms Programming Using C#||35 hours|
Students wishing to opt out of first-level courses will be evaluated one-on-one by a technical instructor. Track price will be adjusted accordingly.
50% Lab Time
Call us today to set up a free demonstration of our on-demand platform. We know that you will see the benefits of our self-paced training platform.