Web Developer Bootcamp
5-course track: $6,000 6-course track: $7,200 7-course track: $8,400 8-course track: $9,600 9-course track: $10,800 10-course track: $12,000
Veterans Discount: We offer a 20% discount to Veterans.
Location: Courses may be taken at home or the workplace, via a combination of on-demand video lectures and facilitated hands-on labs.
Our unique approach combines on-demand training with personal facilitation and comprehensive hands-on exercises to assure successful training and competence in the IT workplace. Our support staff provides personal setup assistance, guidance and lab equipment setup for each student. An instructor is assigned to each student to assist in completing lab exercises and to help with any questions about the course content. Our classes are designed to be 50% lecture and 50% hands on exercises. Lab exercises are performed via direct high-speed access to a dedicated lab machine, providing responsive interaction and anywhere/anytime accessibility by the lab facilitator as well as the student.
Take advantage of quality content and personal service to assure your success. Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you.
If you would like to enroll in this bootcamp, click here.
- Creating a valid HTML document
- Creating and using CSS to format the appearance of an HTML document
- Defining element, id, class and attribute selectors
- Creating different types of lists in an HTML page
- Displaying images on a Web page
- Using Ajax to make asynchronous calls to a Web server
- Using HTML5 semantic elements to define the structure of a page
- Creating effects with CSS3 such as drop shadows, text shadows and using custom fonts
- Building a Web page using the Bootstrap grid system
- Using Bootstrap to style links, buttons and form controls
- Adding components to a page such as dropdowns, thumbnails, alerts and glyphicons
- Referencing jQuery in a Page
- Selecting page elements using jQuery selectors
- Designing and building a responsive Website
- Writing CSS3 media queries
- Creating a jQuery Mobile page using the single page and multi page templates
- Integrating jQuery Mobile with Web Services
- Referencing Angular in a Web page
- Building Single Page Applications using Angular
|Website Development with HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap||28 hours|
|jQuery Programming||21 hours|
|Developing Mobile Websites with Responsive Web Design and jQuery Mobile||35 hours|
|Developing Web Applications Using Angular||35 hours|
|Node.js Application Development||28 hours|
|Perl Scripting||28 hours|
|PHP Programming||28 hours|
|ASP.NET Web Forms Programming Using C#||35 hours|
|Python Programming||28 hours|
Students wishing to opt out of first-level courses will be evaluated one-on-one by a technical instructor. Track price will be adjusted accordingly.
50% Lab Time
Call us today to set up a free demonstration of our on-demand platform. We know that you will see the benefits of our self-paced training platform.