VB.NET Bootcamp for Pensacola, Florida
5-course track: $6,000 6-course track: $7,200 7-course track: $8,400 8-course track: $9,600 9-course track: $10,800
Veterans Discount: We offer a 20% discount to Veterans.
Location: Courses may be taken at home or from the workplace, via a combination of on-demand video lectures and facilitated hands-on labs.
About the Program:
The Microsoft .NET Developer bootcamp teaches the skills needed to create distributed applications and dynamic web applications with the .NET platform using VB.NET. The program includes optional courses in HTML5, WPF, SQL Programming and OOA&D. Our unique approach combines on-demand streaming with personal facilitation and comprehensive hands-on exercises to assure successful training and competence in the IT workplace Our classes are designed to be 50% lecture and 50% hands on exercises. A facilitator will be assigned to you to assist you in completing lab exercises and to help with any questions about the course content.
Students who lack industrial programming experience may elect to attend the introductory Learning to Program with VB.NET course at no additional charge.
- Windows Forms Programming Using VB.NET - 35 hours
- ASP.NET Web Forms Programming for Experienced VB.NET Programmers - 21 hours
- ASP.NET MVC Programming for Experienced VB.NET Programmers - 21 hours
- Advanced .NET Framework Programming Using VB.NET - 35 hours
- Advanced MVC: Building Web Applications Using the ASP.NET Web API with VB.NET - 35 hours
- Website Development with HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap - 35 hours
- Windows Presentation Foundation Programming for Experienced VB.NET Programmers - 21 hours
- SQL Programming - 21 hours
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design with UML - 28 hours
For complete information regarding the Microsoft .NET Developer Bootcamp - VB.NET, click here.
50% Lab Time
Call us today to set up a free demonstration of our on-demand platform. We know that you will see the benefits of our self-paced training platform.