C# Bootcamp for Winston-Salem, North Carolina
5-course track: $6,000 6-course track: $7,200 7-course track: $8,400 8-course track: $9,600 9-course track: $12,000
Veterans Discount: We offer a 20% discount to Veterans.
About the Program:
The Microsoft .NET Developer bootcamp teaches the skills needed to create distributed applications and dynamic web applications with the .NET platform using C#. The program includes optional courses in WPF, WCF, SQL Programming and OOA&D. Our unique approach combines on-demand streaming with personal facilitation and comprehensive hands-on exercises to assure successful training and competence in the IT workplace Our classes are designed to be 50% lecture and 50% hands on exercises. An facilitator will be assigned to you to assist you in completing lab exercises and to help with any questions about the course content.
Students who lack industrial programming experience may elect to attend the introductory Learning to Program with C# course at no additional charge.
- Windows Forms Programming Using C# - 35 hours
- ASP.NET Web Forms Programming for Experienced C# Programmers - 21 hours
- ASP.NET MVC Programming for Experienced C# Programmers - 21 hours
- Advanced .NET Framework Programming Using C# - 35 hours
- Advanced MVC: Building Web Applications Using the ASP.NET Web API with C# - 35 hours
- WCF Programming for Experienced C# Programmers - 21 hours
- Windows Presentation Foundation Programming for Experienced C# Programmers - 21 hours
- SQL Programming - 21 hours
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design with UML - 28 hours
For complete information regarding the Microsoft .NET Developer Bootcamp - C#, click here.
50% Lab Time
Call us today to set up a free demonstration of our on-demand platform. We know that you will see the benefits of our self-paced training platform.