Java Developer Bootcamp for Los Angeles, California
4-course track: $4,800 5-course track: $6,000 6-course track: $7,200 7-course track: $8,400 8-course track: $9,600
Veterans Discount: We offer a 20% discount to Veterans.
Location: Courses may be taken at home or from the workplace, via a combination of on-demand video lectures and facilitated hands-on labs.
About the Program:
The Advanced Java Developer bootcamp offers a task-oriented, cost effective approach to learning Java technology. Our unique approach combines on-demand streaming with personal facilitation and comprehensive hands-on exercises to assure successful training and competence in the IT workplace. Our classes are designed to be 50% lecture and 50% hands on exercises. A facilitator will be assigned to you to assist you in completing lab exercises and to help with any questions about the course content.
Students who lack industrial programming experience may elect to attend the introductory Learning to Program with Java course at no additional charge.
- Java Programming - 35 hours
- Introduction to Web Application Development Using JEE, Spring/Hibernate, Web Services and AJAX - 35 hours
- Introduction to Spring 5, Spring MVC and Spring REST - 35 hours
- Test Driven Development (TDD), and Refactoring Legacy Code Using Java - 35 hours
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design with UML - 28 hours
- Effectively Using Java Packages And Features - 35 hours
- Introduction to Spring Boot 2 - 21 hours
- SQL Programming - 21 hours
For complete information regarding the Advanced Java Developer Bootcamp, click here.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
50% Lab Time
Call us today to set up a free demonstration of our on-demand platform. We know that you will see the benefits of our self-paced training platform.