Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP)
Price: $1,899 Self-Paced Online
Prerequisites: At least 1 year network administration experience.
This program is offered via streaming video and self-paced online lab work using the iLabs platform. All of the same modules taught in the live courses are recorded and presented in a streaming video format and the student can set their own learning pace.
The EC Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) is a compressive professional course that teaches students how to develop enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
It teaches professionals various methods of identifying vulnerabilities and taking countermeasures against the said vulnerabilities. The professionals will learn how to secure their data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
EDRP provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan.
This program is presented in cooperation with EC-Council, a global leader in InfoSec Cyber Security certification programs.
Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you.
Students Will Learn:
- Design a BCM framework
- Create a risk assessment report
- Create a BIA report
- Create a business continuity strategy
- Apply the concept of Disk-to-Disk-to-Disaster Recovery (3DR)
- Implement the various infrastructure technologies used in data recovery
- Apply virtualization in disaster recovery
- Implement the various virtualization techniques
- Create a backup of virtual machines running on VMware and Hyper-V
- Implement system recovery in several operating systems (Windows 10, Linux, and Mac)
- Demonstrate the recovery of various servers running on different OSs
- Apply centralized and decentralized computing architecture
- Implement PASIS architecture
- Implement key disaster recovery documentation activities
- Execute disaster recovery testing
- Implement the various BCP testing methods
- Implement BCP training
1 year access to instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations and practice simulators
1 year access to the official e-courseware
6 month access to the online lab environment access (iLabs)
Certificate of completion
Certification exam voucher
Exam Name: EDRP 312-76
Number of Questions: 150
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Required Passing Score: 70%
Test Format: Multiple Choice
All EC-Council exams are available at the ECC Exam Center