Duration: 28 hours
Prerequisites: Prior scripting experience or knowledge of fundamental programming concepts.
Students Will Learn:
- Understanding Python
- Writing Expressions in Python
- Working With Numbers
- Working with Strings
- Building Structured Data with Lists and Tuples
- Building Structured Data with Dictionaries and Sets
- Controlling the Flow of a Python Program
- Creating Modular Code with Functions
- Input / Output
- Object-Oriented Programming with Python
- Using Modules in Python Programs
- Exception Handling
- Using Regular Expressions in Python
- Database Programming with Python
This hands on Python programming course shows how to rapidly develop and maintain effective Python programs. The course includes thorough coverage of Python syntax, built in data types and control constructs. The course takes a practical approach to creating and organizing Python programs using functions, packages, modules and classes as part of Python's object-oriented paradigm. Attendees will use regular expressions to rapidly process data captured from users and from the file system.
Attendees will learn how to use Python to create scripts that manipulate data, automate tasks, perform error handling and store and retrieve data by using relational databases. Students will be able to create Python scripts that assist with system administration.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
|Introduction to Python 3
||Flow Control Constructs
|Using the String Object
|Arrays, Collections and Dictionaries
||Working with Arguments
|Object Oriented Programming Concepts
|Python Programmer||1-course track||$1,495|
|Web Developer||5-course track