Certified Secure Programmer .NET (ECSP)
Price: $999 Self-Paced Online
Prerequisites: 2 years minimum experience programming with .NET.
This program is offered via streaming video and self-paced online lab work using the iLabs platform.All of the same modules taught in the live courses are recorded and presented in a streaming video format and the student can set their own learning pace.
The Certified Secure Programmer .NET (ECSP) course will be invaluable to software developers and programmers alike to code and develop highly secure applications and web applications. This is done throughout the software life cycle that involves designing, implementing, and deployment of applications. This course lays the foundation required by all application developers and development organizations to produce applications with greater stability and fewer security risks to the consumer.
The course teaches .NET developers how to identify security flaws and implement security countermeasures throughout the software development life cycle to improve the overall quality of products and applications.
This program is presented in cooperation with EC-Council, a global leader in InfoSec Cyber Security certification programs.
Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you.
Students Will Learn:
- .NET framework security features and various secure coding principles
- .NET framework run time security model, role-based security, code access security (CAS), and class libraries security
- Various validation controls, mitigation techniques for validation control vulnerabilities, defensive techniques for SQL injection attacks, and output encoding to prevent input validation attacks
- Defensive techniques against session attacks, cookie security, and View State security
- Mitigating vulnerabilities in class level exception handling, managing unhandled errors, and implementing windows log security against various attacks
- Defensive techniques against path traversal attacks and defensive techniques against canonicalization attack and file ACLs
- Mitigating vulnerabilities in machine config files, mitigating the vulnerabilities in app config files, and security code review approaches
- The importance of secure programmers and certified secure programmers, the career path of secure programmers, and the essential skill set of secure programmers
1 year access to instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations and practice simulators
1 year access to the official e-courseware
6 month access to the online lab environment access (iLabs)
Certificate of completion
Certification exam voucher
Exam Name: ECSP 312-93
Number of Questions: 50
Test Duration: 2 Hours
All EC-Council exams are available at the ECC Exam Center