Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv9)
Price: $1,899 Self-Paced Online
Prerequisites: CompTIA’s Security+ course or equivalent industry experience.
This program is offered via streaming video and self-paced online lab work using the iLabs platform.All of the same modules taught in the live courses are recorded and presented in a streaming video format and the student can set their own learning pace.
The goal of this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv9) course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation.
The course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers. Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
This program is presented in cooperation with EC-Council, a global leader in InfoSec Cyber Security certification programs.
Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you.
Students Will Learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi- security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
1 year access to instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations and practice simulators
1 year access to the official e-courseware
6 month access to the online lab environment access (iLabs)
Certificate of completion
Certification exam voucher
Exam Name: CEH 312-50
Number of Questions: 125
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
All EC-Council exams are available at the ECC Exam Center