Windows System Administrator Bootcamp
3-week track: $5490
Veterans Discount: Veterans receive 50% off track prices.
The Windows System Administrator bootcamp provides the knowledge and skills required to competently install, configure, and maintain client and server operating systems and support remote users as well as install and configure Exchange Server 2013.
The price point for our bootcamps is significantly less than the cost of other programs that have little or no live presentation or hands-on component. Our self-directed scheduling allows you the flexibility you require to complete your training in the time frame you need.
We invite you to examine our detailed curriculum descriptions and compare them to other bootcamp sites. We have no sales representatives. Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you. We will assist you with remote attendance preparations, scheduling, explanation of program electives or any other requests for information you may have.
We offer three convenient delivery options:
- Attend training from the comfort of home via our remote attendance option. With remote attendance you receive the same live training delivery as students in the classroom and perform hands on exercises using the same equipment. We ship course materials including any necessary equipment to your home or office. Two-way video and audio communication allows interactive participation as though you are "sitting in the back row" as previous students have characterized our training. View student testimonials here.
- Utilize on demand streaming to conveniently complete course modules from any device (PC, phone or tablet). You’ll be assisted with hands-on lab work via a mutually agreed upon schedule. Your Curriculum Advisor is always available to help you create and follow your personal training plan.
- Attend training face-to-face in a classroom-based setting.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Windows Server 2012
- Network configuration
- Working with user accounts, group accounts, permissions and rights
- Granting permissions to folders and files
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences (GPP)
- Installing and configuring DHCP
- Creating remote access policies
- Incorporating PKI-enabled applications into the network
- Creating a simple Exchange Organization
- Creating new Active Directory Forests, Trees, Domains and Organizational Units
- Adding domain controllers to an existing domain
- Configuring Mailbox access policies
- Installing and configuring Outlook 2013
|Windows Server 2012 R2 System Administration||5 days|
|Designing and Implementing Windows Server 2012 Network Infrastructure and Security||5 days|
|Exchange Server 2013 System Administration||4 days|
Students wishing to opt out of first-level courses will be evaluated one-on-one by a technical instructor and must pass a place-out exam. Track price will be adjusted accordingly.
50% Lab Time
On average, certificate holders earn 20 percent more than high school-educated workers – about $240,000 over a high school diploma in lifetime earnings.
In computer/information services, men [with an IT certificate] who work in field earn $72,498 per year, which is more than 72 percent of men with an Associate’s degree and 54 percent of men with Bachelor’s degrees. Women with certificates in this field and in a related occupation earn $56,664, which is greater than 75 percent of females with an Associate’s degree and 64 percent of women with a Bachelor’s degree.
To read more, please click here.