Web Developer Bootcamp
5-week track: $7790 6-week track: $8890 7-week track: $9990 8-week track: $11090 9-week track: $12190
Veterans Discount: Veterans receive 50% off track prices.
The price point for our bootcamps is significantly less than the cost of other programs that have little or no live presentation or hands-on component. Our self-directed scheduling allows you the flexibility you require to complete your training in the time frame you need.
We invite you to examine our detailed curriculum descriptions and compare them to other bootcamp sites. We have no sales representatives. Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you. We will assist you with remote attendance preparations, scheduling, explanation of program electives or any other requests for information you may have.
We offer three convenient delivery options:
- Attend training from the comfort of home via our remote attendance option. With remote attendance you receive the same live training delivery as students in the classroom and perform hands on exercises using the same equipment. We ship course materials including any necessary equipment to your home or office. Two-way video and audio communication allows interactive participation as though you are "sitting in the back row" as previous students have characterized our training. View student testimonials here.
- Utilize on demand streaming to conveniently complete course modules from any device (PC, phone or tablet). You’ll be assisted with hands-on lab work via a mutually agreed upon schedule. Your Curriculum Advisor is always available to help you create and follow your personal training plan.
- Attend training face-to-face in a classroom-based setting.
- Creating a valid HTML document
- Creating and using CSS to format the appearance of an HTML document
- Defining element, id, class and attribute selectors
- Creating different types of lists in an HTML page
- Displaying images on a Web page
- Using Ajax to make asynchronous calls to a Web server
- Using HTML5 semantic elements to define the structure of a page
- Creating effects with CSS3 such as drop shadows, text shadows and using custom fonts
- Building a Web page using the Bootstrap grid system
- Using Bootstrap to style links, buttons and form controls
- Adding components to a page such as dropdowns, thumbnails, alerts and glyphicons
- Referencing jQuery in a Page
- Selecting page elements using jQuery selectors
- Designing and building a responsive Website
- Writing CSS3 media queries
- Creating a jQuery Mobile page using the single page and multi page templates
- Integrating jQuery Mobile with Web Services
- Referencing AngularJS in a Web page
- Building Single Page Applications using AngularJS
|Perl Scripting||4 days|
|PHP Programming||4 days|
|ASP.NET Web Forms Programming Using C# OR ASP.NET Web Forms Using VB.NET||5 days|
|Python Programming||4 days|
Students wishing to opt out of first-level courses will be evaluated one-on-one by a technical instructor and must pass a place-out exam. Track price will be adjusted accordingly.
50% Lab Time
On average, certificate holders earn 20 percent more than high school-educated workers – about $240,000 over a high school diploma in lifetime earnings.
In computer/information services, men [with an IT certificate] who work in field earn $72,498 per year, which is more than 72 percent of men with an Associate’s degree and 54 percent of men with Bachelor’s degrees. Women with certificates in this field and in a related occupation earn $56,664, which is greater than 75 percent of females with an Associate’s degree and 64 percent of women with a Bachelor’s degree.
To read more, please click here.