SharePoint Deployment Specialist Bootcamp
2-week track: $4090
Veterans Discount: Veterans receive 50% off track prices.
The SharePoint Deployment Specialist bootcamp includes coverage of how to deploy, configure, manage and customize the SharePoint 2013 environment. Coverage also includes HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery to create Web sites that target the capabilities of modern browsers.
The price point for our bootcamps is significantly less than the cost of other programs that have little or no live presentation or hands-on component. Our self-directed scheduling allows you the flexibility you require to complete your training in the time frame you need.
We invite you to examine our detailed curriculum descriptions and compare them to other bootcamp sites. We have no sales representatives. Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you. We will assist you with remote attendance preparations, scheduling, explanation of program electives or any other requests for information you may have.
We offer three convenient delivery options:
- Attend training face-to-face in a classroom-based setting.
- Attend training from the comfort of home via our remote attendance option. With remote attendance you receive the same live training delivery as students in the classroom and perform hands on exercises using the same equipment. We ship course materials including any necessary equipment to your home or office. Two-way video and audio communication allows interactive participation as though you are "sitting in the back row" as previous students have characterized our training. iew student testimonials here.
- Utilize on demand streaming to conveniently complete course modules from any device (PC, phone or tablet). You’ll be assisted with hands-on lab work via a mutually agreed upon schedule. Your Curriculum Advisor is always available to help you create and follow your personal training plan.
- Using Windows PowerShell for SharePoint to manage sites, servers and farms
- Setting site collections and farm configurations using the Central Administration utility
- How to backup SharePoint content at various levels from lists to entire farms
- Exporting sites, lists and libraries
- Creating and configuring Web applications, site collections and sites
- Adding lists and libraries to sites for information sharing and collaboration
- Adding pages to existing SharePoint sites and managing site navigation
- Placing Web parts into pages
- Launching basic commands within Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Opening and navigating through the basic components of SharePoint Designer 2013
- Using HTML5 semantic elements to define the structure of a page
- Using client-side form validation features within HTML5
- Creating effects with CSS3 such as drop shadows, text shadows and using custom fonts
- Referencing jQuery in a Page
- Creating and using jQuery plugins
- Registering events in jQuery
- Setting CSS properties of page elements
- Making Ajax requests using the $.ajax function
|SharePoint Customization and Administration||5 days|
|Developing Rich Internet Applications Using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery||5 days|
Students wishing to opt out of first-level courses will be evaluated one-on-one by a technical instructor and must pass a place-out exam. Track price will be adjusted accordingly.
50% Lab Time
On average, certificate holders earn 20 percent more than high school-educated workers – about $240,000 over a high school diploma in lifetime earnings.
In computer/information services, men [with an IT certificate] who work in field earn $72,498 per year, which is more than 72 percent of men with an Associate’s degree and 54 percent of men with Bachelor’s degrees. Women with certificates in this field and in a related occupation earn $56,664, which is greater than 75 percent of females with an Associate’s degree and 64 percent of women with a Bachelor’s degree.
To read more, please click here.