Master Java Developer Bootcamp
4-week track: $6690 5-week track: $7790 6-week track: $8890
Veterans Discount: Veterans receive 50% off track prices.
The Master Java Developer bootcamp offers a task-oriented, cost effective approach to learning Java technology, a skillset in great demand in the American economy today. The Java framework provides an object-oriented, portable, platform-independent development environment that is also robust, secure and efficient.
The price point for our bootcamps is significantly less than the cost of other programs that have little or no live presentation or hands-on component. Our self-directed scheduling allows you the flexibility you require to complete your training in the time frame you need.
We invite you to examine our detailed curriculum descriptions and compare them to other bootcamp sites. We have no sales representatives. Curriculum Advisors are available at 978.250.4983 to answer any questions you may have regarding the programs of interest to you. We will assist you with remote attendance preparations, scheduling, explanation of program electives or any other requests for information you may have.
We offer three convenient delivery options:
- Attend training face-to-face in a classroom-based setting.
- Attend training from the comfort of home via our remote attendance option. With remote attendance you receive the same live training delivery as students in the classroom and perform hands on exercises using the same equipment. We ship course materials including any necessary equipment to your home or office. Two-way video and audio communication allows interactive participation as though you are "sitting in the back row" as previous students have characterized our training. iew student testimonials here.
- Utilize on demand streaming to conveniently complete course modules from any device (PC, phone or tablet). You’ll be assisted with hands-on lab work via a mutually agreed upon schedule. Your Curriculum Advisor is always available to help you create and follow your personal training plan.
- Coding, compiling and running standalone object-oriented Java programs
- Coding Java programs using correct syntax and block structure
- Developing servlets and JSPs
- Creating and deploying SOAP based and RESTful Web services
- Accessing databases with JDBC
- Managing database transactions with Spring and Hibernate
- Understanding the core principles of Spring and of Dependency Injection
- Using Spring MVC to build RESTful services
- Agile development and the test-driven development paradigm
- Creating tests from use cases and/or Agile methodology
- Unit testing using JUnit
Students who lack industrial programming experience may elect to attend the introductory Learning to Program with Java course at no additional charge.
|Object Oriented Analysis & Design with UML||4 days|
|Effectively Using Java Packages And Features||5 days|
Students wishing to opt out of first-level courses will be evaluated one-on-one by a technical instructor and must pass a place-out exam. Track price will be adjusted accordingly.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
50% Lab Time
On average, certificate holders earn 20 percent more than high school-educated workers – about $240,000 over a high school diploma in lifetime earnings.
In computer/information services, men [with an IT certificate] who work in field earn $72,498 per year, which is more than 72 percent of men with an Associate’s degree and 54 percent of men with Bachelor’s degrees. Women with certificates in this field and in a related occupation earn $56,664, which is greater than 75 percent of females with an Associate’s degree and 64 percent of women with a Bachelor’s degree.
To read more, please click here.